Easy to use and with low costs, the curtain coater is suitable for coating all plane surfaces, such as wood panels, metal, glass, board, rubber or leather. The machine is suitable for spreading any kind of solvent basis and water basis paints.
Machine is composed by:
- Transport bench with PVC belts.
- Extractable trolley group(s) complete with head(s) and stainless steel recovery channel,
- Double baffle tank(s) complete with:
- gear pump group VK/1 + ex-d motor + variator
- double filter in stainless steel, with interchangeable cartridge and pressure manometer
- bubble-breaker sheet-metal
- heating and/or cooling system
Useful width: mm 1300
Conveyor motor: Kw 1,5
Pump motor: Kw 0,75
CURTAIN COATER mod. VFTE 1T-2N, 1 extractable head
CURTAI N COATER mod. VFTE 2T-3N, 2 extractable heads
Curtain coaters are also available in economic version with head(s) fixed on conveyor bench, and in the version with double speed for automatic loading and unloading in varnishing lines.
CURTAIN COATER mod. VFT 1T-2N, one fixed head
HEAD TYPES AVAILABLE:
HEAD WITH FREE-FALL DOUBLE CHUTE, adjustable by means of the roll for paint dosing. It is fully chromium-plated and with curtain coating blade in stainless steel. Available also completely in stainless steel (for water base paints).
UNIVERSAL-STANDARD HEAD with 180° opening by handwheel incorporated into the reducer. It is internally enameled, with curtain-coating blades in stainless steel. Curtain regulation by lever handwheel with centesimal indicator.
HEAD TYPE SP (suitable for UV water base or solvent base paint) with 180° opening by handwheel incorporated into the reducer. Totally built in stainless steel.